100% full Not resolved

I wrote promotional content for Unifunds for SEO promotion and client asked me for some sample.He asked me for writing 4 articles and i gave that before deadline.

I wrote article for website and sent to client. Client approved the content and published it over other Web2.0 WordPress site without paying me my payment. Beware about this client... he is totally fraud, cheater.

I think he did fraud with other also for making this website like developers etc... Freelancing world is ashamed on these type of clients..

seriously i never meet before this type of client and never want to do work in future...Totally fraud person

This person wrote the review because of "fraud client" at Unifunds and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $10 and wants Unifunds to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was services and customer dealing. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Unifunds unifunds for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Unifunds?

Comments

UniFunds - Client did fraud for Website Content Unifunds "I wrote promotional content for Unifunds for SEO promotion and client asked me for some sample. He asked me for writing 4 articles and i gave that before deadline. I..." Read more Frazier Spoon and Co., PLLC - Consumers beware! Certified public accountant Thomas K. Frazier formally disciplined for the willful falsification of tax filings. Frazier Spoon and Co "Frazier Spoon and Co., PLLC - Consumers beware! Certified public accountant Thomas K. Frazier formally disciplined for the willful falsification of tax filings. Update 7-23-13 - The AZ State Board of..." Read more Paycom - Overpromise and underdeliver Paycom "In our situation, we were promised many things by Paycom and even paid thousands for a payroll "convertor" which would convert our POS data to payroll upload which after a..." Read more JK Harris JK Harris "Never represent yourself before the IRS just because there are companies you consider crooked. Just find a responsible CPA firm in good standing. We are one. For valuable free info..." Read more Western Dental - Cut my outer lip inside and out Western Dental " I was at my dentist getting braces removed, when doctor started sawing off cement residue from teeth he complained to dental assistant how his saw thing was not tightening..." Read more Worst experience of my life with Fashionmia Fashionmia "I ordered a dress that was way too small and I'm having problems as they want it to go to a wallet to use for me for something else to..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Paid for a full dinner, didn't know I had to cook it myself Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "Last night I drove to Popeyes to buy my family of four dinner. I paid $27 for a 10-piece chicken dinner with a large coleslaw and a large beans and..." Read more Little Caesars - Nasty/ unprofessional Little Caesars "I just wanted to say that Sarah heckman Dean needs to be fired. She talks to her employees any type of way. She cusses at them and calls them names...." Read more