I wrote promotional content for Unifunds for SEO promotion and client asked me for some sample.He asked me for writing 4 articles and i gave that before deadline.

I wrote article for website and sent to client. Client approved the content and published it over other Web2.0 WordPress site without paying me my payment. Beware about this client... he is totally fraud, cheater.

I think he did fraud with other also for making this website like developers etc... Freelancing world is ashamed on these type of clients..

seriously i never meet before this type of client and never want to do work in future...Totally fraud person

This person wrote the review because of "fraud client" at Unifunds and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $10 and wants Unifunds to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was services and customer dealing. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Unifunds unifunds for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Unifunds?

Comments